This article was originally published on hobokenhappyhours.com
Throughout the centuries, alcohol has been ingrained in almost every civilization and society. So in a way, you owe it to your forefathers to carry on their sacred tradition and have a beer (or a more healthy drink) tonight. In case you need some motivating, here are some inspirational quotes from inspirational people to get you fired up about going out tonight:
1. "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
In between discovering electricity and founding a country, Benny had some free time to have a pint here and there.
2. "In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria."
Be healthy, drink alcohol.
3. "I drink to make other people more interesting."
I think Ernest speaks for all of us here.
4. “Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
5. “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy."
He was very religious.
6. “Wine is the most healthful and most hygienic of beverages."- Louis Pasteur
Louie would know, he was a scientist.
7. “It provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance"
8. “I always take Scotch whiskey at night as a preventive of toothache. I have never had the toothache; and what is more, I never intend to have it."
Everyone has their home remedies.
9. "When I was younger I made it a rule never to take strong drink before lunch. It is now my rule never to do so before breakfast."
Live and learn.
10. “I feel bad for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."